Thursday 9 February 2012

Living as a Cartoon


My new toy - http://www.cartoonize.net which is a lot of fun. It gives me a nice idealised version of my self portraits and even makes the clothes look much nicer, in many cases. The top one is of me in a blue checked dress which I bought last year, and before i got my hair sorted - though it has it's charm!

My gorgeous blue chiffon dress here, with lacey tights. 

 This one is me in a denim mini-skirt and my super-cool new coat!

 That super-cool coat again, with an old dress, leggings and boots. Note - new hair! :D

 Batwing top and brown trousers!

 A recent purchase -  a little yellow dress. I only recently discovered that yellow suits me!

 A shot from yesterday - short pleated skirt and jacket.

 yellow dress shot again - with me looking ultra glam! 

and finally -bag lady!! Yes it's me right after getting up with pink tipped socks, a green dress and a stripey longline top, with a man's cardigan over the top - well a girl's got to stay warm somehow - I've got tights on underneath all that too!

1 comment:

  1. The results are great. Looks like a lot of fun. Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete