Saturday 11 February 2012

Girly Boots and Lovely Shoes

I'm turning into a shoe fetishist. It's probably not healthy, but at least with size 11 feet, I'm a bit limited in what's available. But it is getting a lot easier. Most styles come up on ebay eventually...I just keep on a looking.

I've got my eyes on a pair of black flat pumps right now, for ease of walking when Liz indoors turns into Liz, girl about town. It don't happen often, but I want to be ready for when it does.

Evans boots, size 11, wide fitting - perfect
My latest purchase are these suede look boots, flat for comfy walking, and they are wonderful. I've been wearing them about the house because they keep my legs wonderfully warm. Held up by a tie and a strap at the back - I had to make a personal adjustment, but they fit.....now.

And boots can make all the difference to an outfit - the picture below shows me in a dress I picked up for about £5 in Asda on the way home from work. As soon as I arrived home I put it on, and saw right away that it needed the boots. I no longer own the boots - they disintegrated in 2010, but I did get to wear them right the way across London before they finally died. They were cheap boots I bought off a "tranny" internet site.

kinky boots
I replaced these boots with the ones below. These were also quite cheap, and new, but not marketed at crossdressers, though I'm sure plenty of them ended up being bought by girls like me, they are actually intended to be worn for real by real women, not just for dressing up, which is probably all i will do with them. They have a less sturdy heel than my previous black boots, unfortunately, and I just don't think they're up to a good work out - I'd be too scared about losing a heel! I suppose I could take a pare of pumps out with me just in case of emergencies!

hideous kinky

Shoes are always going to be an issue for a girl with size 11 feet, sad but true. This is how I'm getting on so far:

Below - I fell in love with these last year, again ebay. They seemed a little big for me at the time, but maybe because I'm used to shoes being rather tight on me. these actually fit perfectly, though opportunities to wear then out will be few and far between.


These (below) should be lovely and comfy - and very practical, yet with a feminine touch thanks to the diamante bit at the front. However, though a size 11, they are somewhat tight!

denim dressed up with diamante

The sandals, below, may well look comfortable - and they were at first. In October I wore them out to the West End in London, which involved a tremendous amount of walking. Normally walking isn't a problem for me, I'm a strong walker. However, I quickly found that the upper part of the sandals started digging into my feet. By the end of the day I had quite bad damaged skin on the top of my feet, which took weeks to heal, and there is still a scar there to this day. My own stupid fault of course. Next time out I will take some plasters to protect my feet, or wear proper shoes for walking!

Elegant white sandals
And still my favourite due to their classic elegance - the 3 inch heeled court shoes. I find them pretty easy to walk in these days having been doing it for nigh on 8 years. And they are pretty comfortable!
court shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment