Saturday 18 February 2012

covering the beard

It seems to be the biggest issue right now - covering up the hairy daily growth that cannot be stopped!

I seem to have stumbled on something which works for me. My early efforts at covering the stubble was fairly feeble and you can see the join in the photographs - I might stick one or two up as an illustration.

To combat the bad join I dabbled with trying to replicate my skin colour with various products, but never could get there. So I started plastering my whole face in foundation which made me look borderline mental unfortunately.

So this is my latest solution - I rubbed ruby red lipstick all round the beard area until i looked like a lower face burns victim. then i went in and rubbed, quite thinly, my regular foundation over the top until it looked exactly like my skin colour. Amazingly it worked. Here's a picture:

after applying the foundation i certainly couldn't see the join

with my new shades on

well, there's hint of beard under very bright lights
 Although it may not be perfect, it's a vast improvement on my previous style.

No comments:

Post a Comment