Saturday 2 March 2013

Womens' Clothes, Man's Body

After reading this thread on Angel Forum and this blog entry by an Angels member, which attempted the following:

I'm going to show a few pictures of "female" clothes looking good on a "male" frame. The four "models" (Michael, Jasper, Andrew, Alex) identify quite differently – respectively, across the spectrum: freestyler, femme, transvestite, trans-female – but that's not actually relevant here. What is, is that all have developed a personal style that expresses who they are in an attractive and (potentially) inspiring way.

I felt inspired to try the same. Of course, that was already a stated aim of mine, back when I discovered this blog, Eve's Rib, I decided to concentrate on what a feminised male would look like, and how s/he would dress. My desire to be a woman which as been with me since I can remember, has to be balanced against the fact that my physicality makes being a woman rather unlikely - or at least convincing woman that is. As my sister once put it, trannies are "butch men in dainty feminine women's clothes" - cos she had some of them trannies in her cab once - and to most people those two mental concepts, rugby playing hairy blokes, and soft, floaty or pretty clothes, cannot be brought together. 


I keep coming back to this dress cos its just so nice to be able to fling on a complete outfit in the morning, which is already hanging up by the bed. and very comfortable too. 

Though at this time of year I do find myself having to put tights on too - and a big cardy to feel cosy in the winter months.
Later the same day I tried this out as a combo for stepping out the front door. I feel it successfully walks the line between feminine and yet not so girly that it will incite the local EDL casuals to bash my brains out with a rock.


or with this jacket - please bear in mind, I would usually shave and brush my hair a but - yes I do let myself down in the presentation!!


and then at the end of the day I tried this. This is the office where i work, as a man. Only one person in my office knows I crossdress.

in the men's toilets

sitting at my desk

No comments:

Post a Comment