Saturday 2 March 2013

To Illustrate - part 1 - early days

All inspired by writing that last entry - here's a history of me as a man in women's clothing, and trying to make it work!!

I know I said those wedding dress pics were my first tranny photos - but this predates those by a couple of years. I'm wearing a lacy body under my shirt in about 1995

i fully intended to wear this top out in man mode  - but then put on so much weight i couldn't get it on. Still have it. It nearly fits again. goes nice with denim skirt or jeans! Emphasises the bust!

fully man mode here - hairy arms and everything!!

bought this dress on ebay. Not very practical. Probably shouldn't be included here, but, hey, why shouldn't i wear a nice formal dress to go out in on special occasions?

another slouchy dress i wore a lot, a hell of a lot, from about  97 when it was vaguely fashionable to about 10 years ago when it finally had to be thrown away.

this dress was lovely to wear, but i never really thought it suited me. Looks good in this pic though!

No comments:

Post a Comment